10. Consumption of sugar, any sugar, leads to over eating, more sugar, and general yuckyness.
9. A dog, in puppy mode, will jump in your lap for pets whether he weighs six pounds or fifty. I have the cracked ribs to prove it.
8. Dinner in Dublin tastes better with Jameson. Dinner in Sacramento does not.
7. I have come to the conclusion that our Congress is completely corrupt. This revelation comes 105 years after Mark Twain made the same observation. Better late than never.
6. If your best friend is a dog, you will miss engaging in stimulating conversation.
5. Whatever the balance is in your checking account, it will be the total of the car repair bill plus twenty percent.
4. If your friends are talking about the beautiful sunny weather and it's the end of the year, plan on water rationing for the next twelve months.
3. You cannot debate convictions with an agnostic because he doesn't have any.
2. If someone tries to tell you that you are NOT your job title, ignore them. Society judges individual worth on that title. This is not to say that your real value is tied to work. It isn't. Your ego needs to handle to disparity.
1. Want to make God laugh tell him your plans. If you want to laugh along with God, write your plans down every New Year, stick them in a envelope, seal and date it. Each New Year's Day open the envelope that is five years old. Read those plans aloud. Have a chuckle with your Creator.